- “Arab Shield 1”: The birth of an Arab NATO?
- A series of firsts for Egyptian gas forum
- A stable Egypt for a stable region: Socio-economic challenges and prospects
- After CBS Interview: To What Extent Was Sisi Affected?
- Aiding Repression in Egypt: Why the US Needs to keep Human Rights Conditions on Military Aid
- Al-Azhar’s Role Abroad: Signs of Escalation and Efforts to Undermine
- Al-Sisi, Africa and Egypt’s Foreign Priorities
- An Egyptian Take on the “New Middle East”
- AN ITALIAN RESEARCHER IS TORTURED TO DEATH IN CAIRO – SOMBRE CAUSE TO RECONSIDER THE WAY WE WORK WITH EGYPT
- Anatomy of an Election
- Behind the Panama Papers: The full story of the Mubarak sons’ tax-sheltered company
- Beyond Energy: The Significance of the Eastern Mediterranean Gas Forum
- Blacklisting the Muslim Brotherhood: What to Know
- Cairo, Khartoum discuss end to proxy fighting in Libya in bilateral meeting
- Companions to the Israeli gas deal: Noble and Delek in talks to acquire East Mediterranean Gas pipeline
- COMPREHENSIVE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP: A NEW STAGE IN CHINA-EGYPT RELATIONS
- Could the latest blunder by Egypt’s Sissi be the nail in his coffin?
- Dateline Egypt: Roadmaps, Refinancing, and Regional Roles
- Deal of the Century: Dimensions and Paths
- Dimensions of Israeli role in Egypt’s Sinai
- Does It Matter That Donald Trump Endorses Arab Despots?
- Double-Standard Human Rights
- Eastern Mediterranean Gas: Taking an Unpaved Road
- Effects of GERD construction delay, Sea security headline ‘positive’ talks in Addis Ababa
- Egypt 2017: Foreign political crisis
- Egypt Acquits Foreign NGO Workers. What Does This Mean For U.S.-Egypt Relations?
- Egypt and Africa: Searching for a role
- Egypt and China following Xi’s visit
- Egypt and Development of the Military Situation in Libya
- Egypt and Hamas—Cooperation in the Works?
- Egypt and Israel: From Peace between Leaders and Armies to Peace between Peoples
- Egypt and Sudan: ambiguous paths
- Egypt and Sudan: Diplomatic pacification, unresolved affairs
- Egypt and the Arab NATO: An Israeli Vision
- Egypt and Turkey following the Failed Coup: The Interrupted Thaw
- Egypt backs out of verbal agreement on 4-7 year time frame to fill Ethiopian Renaissance Dam reservoir
- Egypt Charts Its Own Course, Regardless of Patronage
- EGYPT CONFRONTS ECONOMIC AND SECURITY CHALLENGES AS IT ATTEMPTS TO REGAIN ITS POSITION IN THE ARAB WORLD
- Egypt Courting Chaos and Controversy
- Egypt exerts heavy pressure on Hamas leaders to halt attacks, refuses to make demands of Israel
- Egypt hosts first EU-Arab League summit
- Egypt is Trump country
- Egypt Responds to the Beheading of Copts by IS in Libya
- Egypt signs Tripartite Free Trade Area Agreement: A Good Idea on Paper?
- Egypt Softens Tone in U.S. Relations
- Egypt | In meetings with British Foreign Secretary and EU Human Rights Envoy : Combating sectarian violence requires respect for human rights and justice
- Egypt’s Importance in a Time of Troubles
- Egypt’s judicial theatre of injustice
- Egypt’s Options in the Development of the Ethiopian Dam
- Egypt’s Short and Long-Term Challenges
- Egypt, Iran and the Current Escalation in the Gaza Strip
- Egypt, Russia: Defenders of Friendship
- Egypt, Russia: Rapprochement or Alliance?
- Egypt-US ties in the spotlight ahead of Sissi’s visit
- Egypt: a repression made in France
- Egypt: al-Sisi increasingly powerful, increasingly weak oppositions
- Egypt: Heightened Foreign Activity of the Military
- Egypt: Pressure Works
- Egypt: Taking stock of Sissi’s visit
- Egyptian allegations against Turkey
- Egyptian delegation to oversee Gaza-Israel de-escalation, monitor March of Return protest camps
- Egyptian Foreign Minister Visit to Netanyahu was Never About the Palestinians
- Egyptian Rev. Forces and Iran: Disincentives of Relations
- Egypt’s Botched Revolution: Absolutism and the Infelicitous Role of External Actors
- Egypt’s Evolving Alliance with Israel
- Egypt’s long-term stability and the role of the European Union
- Egypt’s long-term stability and the role of the European Union
- Egypt’s New Constitutional Amendments: Moving Toward Totalitarianism
- Egypt’s Nile Water Policy under Sisi: Security Interests Promote Rapprochement with Ethiopia
- Egypt’s offshore energy finds
- Egypt’s Shift from Saudi Arabia to Russia
- Egypt’s War on Terrorism in the Sinai Peninsula: Alliance with Tribes, Partnership with Israel?
- Elisa Epstein
- Ethiopian Renaissance Dam & Its Implications on Egypt
- Europe and the Egyptian election: Do not congratulate
- Exclusive Wikileaks cables trace ebb and flow of Egypt-UAE relations
- Fact Sheet – Human Rights Conditions on U.S. Military Aid to Egypt
- Fact Sheet – What Does an Annual $1.3 Billion in Military Assistance to Egypt Buy American Taxpayers?
- Factbox: Egypt and North Korea
- Failed recovery: How Switzerland released the funds of a famous Egyptian crony
- FDI Isn’t Enough for Egypt
- Football, Capitalism, and Militarization of the Public Space in Egypt
- FY17 Tweaks to Egypt Aid Fall Short of Real Change
- Gaza flare-up threatens Egyptian-led negotiations
- Gaza truce negotiations resume in latest round of Cairo-mediated talks
- Germany Welcomes Egypt’s Sisi
- How Does Russia Fit into Egypt’s Strategic Plan?
- How Egyptian diplomacy navigated the summer of 2013
- How French Weapons Enable Egypt’s Abuses
- How Principled is US Realism in the Middle East?
- How the World Should Respond to Egypt’s Authoritarian Resurgence
- How to Confront Constitutional Amendments in Egypt
- I.M.F. Reforms Not Enough to Repair Egypt’s Economy
- IMF Loan a Way Forward for Egypt
- Improved Egypt-Israel Relations through Sinai Crisis: Will They Last?
- India and Egypt: Economic Reconstruction and Stabilization
- Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood After the Arab Uprisings
- Israel-Egypt gas deal: politics, or business as usual?
- Israel’s Empty Embassy in Cairo
- It’s time to take a hard look at the U.S. relationship with Egypt
- Libya Crisis bet. Paris initiative & Cairo role
- Likely Arab NATO Amid Recent Exercises in Egypt
- Losing Egypt to Russia Isn’t the Real Problem—but Collapse Is – The National Interest
- Midterm Assessment: Egypt
- Minya attack: Did Ashmawy coordinate Al-Qaeda and Islamic State activities in Egypt?
- More for less? Europe’s new wave of ‘migration deals’
- Needed Adjustments Unlikely in U.S. Aid to Egypt
- Netanyahu and Sisi Building Strong Security Ties
- New Arab World Order
- New Egyptian proposal for Fatah-Hamas reconciliation that could send Palestinians to polls awaits Abbas approval
- Not a ‘President’. Not an ‘ally’.
- Not Just Sports: Mixed Sentiments in Egyptian Discourse about Israel
- Obama administration to Sisi: Egypt-bound weapons released with caveat
- On Saudi relationship with Egypt’s M. Brotherhood
- Palestinian Authority readies new round of sanctions on Gaza as Egyptian mediation breaks down
- Policy Brief- A Temporary Thaw in Egyptian-PA Relations
- Policy Brief- Trump Offers Sisi Praise, but Unclear What Else
- Rebuilding the U.S.-Egyptian Strategic Relationship
- Regional Agreements and Authoritarian Measures in Egypt
- Report – Fighting Corruption or Protecting the Regime? Egypt’s Administrative Control Authority
- Report: Egypt 3rd largest arms importer worldwide
- Report: Rethinking U.S. Economic Aid to Egypt
- Rethinking the U.S.-Egypt relationship: How repression is undermining Egyptian stability and what the United States can do
- Security Cooperation Agreement between Egypt and Germany
- Sisi’s Ambitions in Libya
- Sources: Cairo offers diplomatic support to Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir in the wake of continued protests
- Sources: Presidency gives Egyptian media orders not to cover CBS interview with Sisi
- SPECIAL BRIEFING: Developments in U.S.-Egypt Aid Relationship
- SPECIAL BRIEFING: Omnibus Spending Bill Reflects Changes to U.S. Assistance to Egypt
- Statement on U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo’s Decision to Release Suspended Military Aid to Egypt & the Responsibilities of US Civil Society
- Struggles for Egypt’s Tourism Sector
- SUEZ CANAL EXPANSION: WHAT’S IN IT FOR EGYPT?
- Syria cooperation highlights progress in Egypt-Russia relations as hurdles remain
- ‘So much damage has been done’: Court acquits 43 defendants of all charges in NGO foreign funding case
- The British U-Turn on Egypt
- The Eastern Mediterranean Gas Forum Reinforces Current Regional Dynamics
- The Egyptian Crisis and the Israeli Ambitions
- The end is Nile: International cooperation on Egypt’s water crisis
- The European response to the Morsi death sentence
- The IMF as knee surgeon on a cancerous patient
- The IMF Egyptian Assistance Program, One Year On
- The IMF is neither the problem nor the solution
- The Middle East Strategic Alliance Has a Long Way To Go
- The Mirage of Egypt’s Regional Role and the Libyan Temptation
- The new geopolitics of the Middle East: America’s role in a changing region
- The Panama Papers: What’s new on Egypt, and why should you care?
- The Second Step in Egypt-Israel Peace Is a Tall One
- The stakes behind the story: How Egypt’s media covered the Khashoggi case
- The Tragic Tale of Egypt’s Decline: Is It Also the Story of America’s Future?
- The U.S.-Egypt Strategic Dialogue: Drift Along the Nile
- The UAE’s War on the Muslim Brotherhood
- The United States can’t save Egypt from itself
- The United States Should Prevent an Egyptian Shift to Russia
- The United States’ Assistance for Egypt
- The US-Egypt Political-Military Relationship: A Critical Assessment
- The war of words between Turkey and Egypt
- The withdrawal of companies: Economy of Egypt 2017
- TIMEP Brief: European Arms Sales to Egypt
- Tiran & Sanafir: the Legal Status & the Egyptian Rights
- Tiran and Sanafir: Developments, Dynamics, and Implications
- Tiran, Sanafir, and the Island of Executive Power in Egypt
- Trump Blinks, and Egypt’s Sisi Wins
- U.S. Aid to Egypt Should Hinge on Rule of Law
- Understanding Egyptian Policy Toward Libya
- United States Assistance for Egypt
- US Congress Should Not Be Fooled By Egypt’s Platitudes
- US midterm elections: Bad news for Sisi?
- US Release of Military Aid to Egypt Sends Signal
- Washington’s Egypt Dilemma
- What Does the Future Hold for U.S.-Egyptian Relations?
- What Egypt’s FY18 Aid Package Means for Egypt-U.S. Relations
- What Impact Would U.S. Designation of the Muslim Brotherhood As A Terrorist Organization Have?
- What Sisi Wants from Sudan
- What’s Behind Renewed Egyptian–Saudi Ties
- While human rights linger on US radar, Pompeo Cairo visit focuses on regional cooperation
- Who’s buying Israeli gas? A company owned by the General Intelligence Service
- Why an Italian student’s murder in Egypt could spell big trouble for the Sissi regime
- Why Is Trump Helping Egypt’s Dictator Entrench His Power?
- Wikileaks: Egyptian media and journalists go to Saudi for financing
- Working Paper: Trade between Egypt, Sudan and Ethiopia: Prospects and Challenges for Trilateral Trade Integration
- World Report 2019 | Events of 2018
- Worse Than Mubarak