Nourhan has worked as a journalist in several Egypt-based news outlets including Daily News Egypt, Aswat Masriya, and Mada Masr, focusing on legal and judicial developments in her writing. She also worked as a researcher and archivist at the Law & Society Research Unit at the American University in Cairo (AUC), where she conducted socio-legal research and archived material for the digital legal archive Manshurat Qanuneya. She holds a law degree from Cairo University and a bachelor’s degree from AUC in political science and economics.
Follow Nourhan on Twitter:
- Ebb of Justice: Egypt’s Constitutional Court as Veto Player in International Disputes February 23, 2022
- Egypt’s Empowered Prosecution and Threats to Fair Trial Guarantees May 4, 2020
- The Role of Egypt’s Lawyers Amid State Crackdown and Prosecutorial Repression May 4, 2020
- The Egyptian Prosecution: A Fact Sheet May 4, 2020
- How the Egyptian State Codifies Media Censorship December 9, 2019